Have fun, but stay safe!
If you are hosting a party and serving alcohol, Zingo can help get your guests home safely. Zingo Knoxville offers the citizens of Knoxville a safe alternative for not only arriving home safely, but arriving home safely with their own vehicle. Call or text Zingo for pick-up and princing. They’ll come to you and take you and your vehicle home safely.
Safe Party Tips
If you are the host:
- Make sure non-alcoholic drinks are offered.
- Serve fatty foods to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid serving salty foods.
- Serve plenty of water.
- Make sure everyone you serve is of legal drinking age.
- Do not let guests mix their own drinks.
- Take up keys at the door, and only give them back to a sober driver.
- Make sure your fire alarm is working.
If you are going out:
- Designate a driver before your first drink.
- Travel in groups.
- Keep track of how much you’ve had to drink.
- Alternate alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Never leave a drink unattended.
- Never accept a drink from a stranger.
- Buckle up, and make sure everyone else in your car is buckled.
- Drive cautiously because there may be intoxicated drivers on the road, especially between 10pm and 2am.
- 2 oz freshly pressed apple juice (green or gold apples)
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lemon juice
- granulated sugar for rimming
- apple slice for garnish
- Add apple juice, simple syrup and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake well
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with granulated sugar.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Virgin Miami Vice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz coconut cream
- 1/2 oz half & half cream
- 1 1/2 oz strawberry puree
- 1 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- strawberry for garnish
1. Place the pineapple juice, coconut cream, cream and a half a cup of ice into a blender.
2. Blend the mixture until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a highball glass.
4. Place the strawberry puree, lime juice, simple syrup and the remaining half cup of ice into a blender.
5. Blend the mixture until smooth.
6. Slowly pour the strawberry-lime mixture over the back of a barspoon on top of the pineapple-coconut mixture.
7. Garnish with a strawberry.
- 4 oz white grape juice
- 2 1/2 oz cold sparkling water
- fresh mint sprig for garnish
1. Pour the ingredients into a stemmed white wine glass with ice.
3. Garnish with the mint sprigs.
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz club soda
- dash of grenadine
- pineapple and orange slices for garnish
1. Pour the juices into a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with the slices of pineapple and/or orange.
- 4 oz coffee
- 2 oz cream
- 1/4 oz chocolate syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
4. Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
- 3 oz red cranberry juice
- 3 oz apple juice
- 1 oz honey
- maraschino cherry for garnish
1. Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
2. Add the juices and honey to a mixing glass.
3. Stir the ingredients with a bar spoon.
4. Pour the contents of the mixing glass into the highball glass.
5. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 pt ginger ale
1. Combine juices and chill.
2. Add ginger ale right before serving.
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- 1 part apple cider
- Orange juice
1. Mix cranberry juice and apple cider.
2. Add a splash of orange juice
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon
4. Garnish with an orange slice
Near White Wine
- 6 ounces white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Mix ingredients and serve chilled on the rocks, then garnish with 2 fresh mint leaves.